The Pronounce Manager application allows teachers to connect to and control a number of Pronounce applications. Teachers are able to manage exercises, view students’ progress and performance and collect student work. Pronounce Manager helps teachers support students’ during pronunciation practice and keep track of student progress and performance.
|Left-click to select single student or CTRL + left-click to select more.||Drag rubber band selector to select multiple students|
Click on class view to cancel selection and work with all students
Exercise loaded but not started
Exercise in progress
In the below workflow example the teacher runs a pronunciation exercise for three students.
Before the class
- Start Pronounce with Editor
- Select the Editor view
- Copy the source text and paste it into the Pronounce with Editor application
- Save the file as an exercise template into the Exercise folder for Pronounce Manager
- Open Pronounce Manager.
- Open a layout for the current class
- Click Open and select the exercise created earlier
- Students can now work through the sentences in their own pace. Teacher can follow student progress with the student icons.
- When students are ready, click Recordings to collect the student recordings for evaluation